Vacations in Aude
Sport, fun, history and discovery
Camping Paradis is conveniently located between Narbonne-Plage and Gruissan, offering a wide range of shops, attractions and entertainment. In the heart of a dynamicseaside resort and an authentic terroir, Camping Paradis Soleil d’Oc is the perfect place to spend a pleasant vacation combining sports, pleasure, history and discovery.
Must-sees in the Aude department
The list of must-see sites in the vicinity of Camping Paradis, within a 45km radius:
- La Réserve Africaine de Sigean: a change of scenery and awe guaranteed! Total immersion in the wild.
- The Cité de Carcassonne: A true architectural marvel, listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Terra Vinéa: A timeless discovery for young and old alike.
- Fontfroide Abbey: For lovers of architecture and nature.
- Le Gouffre géant de Cabrespine
- The Limousis cave
- L’Oulibo, the Olive Museum: Discover the flavours of our region!
Please don’t hesitate to ask us for more information about these activities, as we may be able to offer you discounts.
Visit Narbonne city
Narbonne, heir to the Roman memory, invites you to discover its history and heritage.
- Visit the 13th-century Cathédrale Saint Just , an architectural marvel.
- Don’t miss the Treasure Room in the heart of the cathedral.
- Stroll along the cobblestones of the Via Domitia, or navigate the Canal de la Robine.
- Take a detour to Les Halles de Narbonne, a regional market with a Mediterranean flavour.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to come to reception, where we have all the information you need. But above all, the right advice to suit your needs!
Gruissan, a village to discover
Don’t miss a visit to the old village, with its Barberousse tower, old fishing port and salt marshes, not forgetting local wine tasting at the Cave de Gruissan.
- Les Salins de Gruissan: Discover the history of the salt marshes and marvel at the beauty and authenticity of the place.
- Plage des Chalets: A magnificent, dynamic sandy beach, renowned for the film 37*2 in the morning.
- The Barbarossa Tower: the historic heart of this authentic little village.
- La Perle Gruissanaise: An authentic place in a natural setting with Mediterranean flavours.
- Le Moulin à Huile: Discover the scents of the Mediterranean.
- La chapelle des Auzils: Stroll along the marine cemetery, arriving on the heights with a breathtaking view of the coast.
- Le petit Train rouge: Ideal for visiting all the must-sees in Gruissan.
Ponds: Magnificent landscapes and themain habitat of our friends, the flamingos.
Sports activities in the Aude
- Zef control: Paddle, canoe or sand yacht, discover the pleasures of gliding with a dynamic team!
- ACROMIX: Sensations, emotions, laughter and relaxation! Let yourself be seduced by 12 accrobranche courses for all levels, accessible from the age of 3.
- Les petits bateaux électriques Gruissanais: A fun, friendly activity for the whole family.
- Jet X-trem : Fun and thrills await you. Jet ski, buoy, raptor or banana, there’s something for everyone.
- Bike rides in the Clape massif, on the island of sainte Lucie… ( bike rental: Frankilou Vélo)
- Hiking: In the Massif de la Clape, on the edge of a pond or by the sea, ideal places to enjoy beautiful walks in the fresh air.
- Climbing: In the heart of the Clape massif.
Don’t hesitate to ask us for more information on these activities, documentation and good advice on our partners!
Just 1.5 km from Narbonne-Plage and a stone’s throw from Gruissan, Camping Paradis Soleil d’Oc is ideally located for seaside vacations.
Dynamic and pleasant, our coastline invites you to choose your menu:
- Boat trip
- Farniente on our vast sandy beaches
- Southern shopping on our Languedoc markets
- Discovery excursions in the Clape massif. Day or night, our seaside resort is happy to welcome you for your stay at Soleil d’Oc.
Don’t miss its sandy beach, 5 km long and 150 m wide. It is bordered by a 2.5 km pedestrian promenade… Wide open spaces for activities in complete freedom and safety. Whether by bike, on foot or inline skates, alone, with family or friends, the seafront promenade offers an idyllic setting
Regional markets in Aude
For your information, we’ve put together a list of regional markets around our Camping Paradis site.
Markets in Narbonne-Plage:
- Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays: Avenue de la Méditerranée. All morning
Markets in Gruissan:
- Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays: Place Gilbert. All morning
- Thursday mornings: Aux Ayguades
- Sunday mornings: Chalets (Avenue Cormoran and Courlis)
Markets in Saint-Pierre-La-Mer:
- Daily: Place du Front de mer. All morning
- Every evening from 7pm: Place du front de mer
- Funfair every evening in July/August.